Hamilton 12v head

12vCumminsFTW

One of Zachs older comp heads. Comes with ONLY the valves and is o-ringed. Don't see any cracks. Not gonna want this on your low hp street truck. But for comp use its great. Wouldn't hesitate to throw it on a engine but I'm detuning so throwing a stocker on. $1200 and it's gonna be expensive to ship so. Local sale would be ideal and i can drive a couple hundred miles to meet. I'm in Omaha Nebraska area.
a1b2b6a1842eff32e05ccccd754b91cb.jpg

Sent from phone

Does this have over sized valves, and What's the CFM"s this "older" type head flows?

Yes oversize valves. I don't remember the CFM specs IIRC it's about the same as a fully ported stocker

Sent from phone

I should have looked at it a bit closer. Does have some typical 12v cracks between the valves. Dont know if its a big deal? for a pulling truck I'd slap that ***** on and not look back but idk. also the valves are not in the greatest of shape. taking offers now lol. more local the better still.

Last edited:
I'm still interested, if it doesn't sell local over the weekend let me know.

I've had them on the flow bench, they flow right at 240. Mine has cracks in between the valves, I know I've overheated it bad many times. I had it pressure tested at 50psi and it didn't leak.

Back