Hand throttle users

fearthedeere6.7

Now i know this aint the right spot but im desperate,and i firgured that one of you would have kept the stock cable. Im needing the stock throttle cable out of a 12v the one from the pedal to the pump linkage if anyone has one that they would like to part with shoot me a pm with your paypal addy and ill get ya paid. mine has come undone and apperently they have been on back order for 2 years.

Thanks

Chas

Your dealer is lying to you if they said back ordered. I just went into my local dealer and ordered 6 last week. There are 2 different styles but they will interchange. All 6 of mine came in the next day.

Part number 1-04897406AA

Ill give em a ring tomorrow. they listed both being on back order. one was 80 the other was 50. Ill give em that part number and see what they come up with. thanks

I had the same issue on my 94 a few years back. Tried to buy one at the dealer and they said it was back ordered. Then someone informed me that my truck fell under the factory recall. I called and said my truck needed the recall work done and they had the new cable installed by the end of the week.

Your dealer is lying to you if they said back ordered. I just went into my local dealer and ordered 6 last week. There are 2 different styles but they will interchange. All 6 of mine came in the next day.

Part number 1-04897406AA

called 2 different dealers gave them both that number and both said that they are back ordered by 124 parts. whats the number of your dealer ill have em ship me one.

called 2 different dealers gave them both that number and both said that they are back ordered by 124 parts. whats the number of your dealer ill have em ship me one.

Talk to Glenn 563-568-4587 and if they are now in fact on back order I have an extra one laying here yet. Glenn is out until Monday.

I stand corrected. They are back ordered in that amount due to a recall.

Last edited:
part 4897118AA is the one to try. This is listed for 97 to 98 12V's. The previous number was 94 to 96 models. As I said they will interchange.

Back