Harland Sharp 1:8 Ratio Roller Rockers 12V

03f3507.3

I have a set of Harland Sharp 1:8 ratio roller rockers brand new never installed package just cut open these are for a 12V and are direct factory replacement requiring no machine work. $975 OBO!

Hey can I ask a Dumb question, but what will the benifits of running this rocker setup do for a guy??

gives you more lift at the valve over a stock 1.67 rocker ratio.

I know a guy with a aftermarket cam with alot of lift that had these on a common rail, they bottomed/maxed out and pulled the mounting bolts out of the heads, i would be sure to check clearences before sarting the engine, on the second set the needle bearings started to slide out of the pivot shaft because of a bad design. needless to say they are paper weights now.

I didnt meen to reck your thread, just a warning if you sell them or do end up using them

I know a guy with a aftermarket cam with alot of lift that had these on a common rail, they bottomed/maxed out and pulled the mounting bolts out of the heads, i would be sure to check clearences before sarting the engine, on the second set the needle bearings started to slide out of the pivot shaft because of a bad design. needless to say they are paper weights now.

I didnt meen to reck your thread, just a warning if you sell them or do end up using them

Clearances and total lift are something you should already be aware of if you are considering different ratio rockers. That's crazy though that it lifted the head instead of bending other parts.

Sent from my phone.

If you have a performance cam OE rocker ratios are already figured into the equation. If you have the right cam, higher ratio rockers can be a good thing. If you have the wrong cam, they can hurt performance.

Rockers amplify the ramp rate, overall lift, and to a small degree duration. I have seen people with very slow cams go to higher ratio rockers and still have slower valve motion than if they would have gone with an aggressive cam and stock rockers. Use you head....... not your wallet.

If you have a performance cam OE rocker ratios are already figured into the equation. If you have the right cam, higher ratio rockers can be a good thing. If you have the wrong cam, they can hurt performance.

Rockers amplify the ramp rate, overall lift, and to a small degree duration. I have seen people with very slow cams go to higher ratio rockers and still have slower valve motion than if they would have gone with an aggressive cam and stock rockers. Use you head....... not your wallet.

:clap: Agree

Back