Harts 13mm ag pump

2Tone12V

Not the pump off my truck but one exactly like it. Has only 2 hooks on it. First hook he broke clutch, rear axles, and a front axle. Second hook melted number 6 down. Pump is brand new and comes with the adjustable pump gear. After all that work hes getting out of it. This pump is the best of the best. I've got a video of the trucks first hook with a 2.8 charger. File is to big or something. I can email it to someone and they can post it if you would like. $4000

Last edited:
Hahaha, I was even going to put a bet up that said you would be the first to post! I figured you wouldn't post then. A friend of mine from Owensville, Shane. Never got to make it out. As you see how the first hook went. Second hook melted it down so he said screw it. I'm sure he would part with the truck also. Make for a good 2.8 truck. SCS axles, inside is gutted. Or a good drag truck. It has a roll cage in it.

I thought about giving you grief when you say it is a brand new pump but has 2 hooks on it. Oh I guess I just did!

I can't get it to send. Its 14.5MB. I guess thats big.... Took the video from a picture camera that had video on it. Tried sending it to Dan. Ill try yours to. No flow sheet. That can be had directly from Harts. 1200cc's and unlimited r's is what they said at one time. I have one. They are bad a$$ thats for sure. The pump did leak oil. Mine did the same. They never leak fuel which is the most important. I just check the oil before each pass. Takes 22 oz of 50w.

You would think for that much, they could keep it from leaking oil...:poke:

Well if a leak is all I have to deal with to have the best pump out there. Thats easy enough. It doesn't leak so don't matter really. But not selling it without the gear.

I can't get it to send. Its 14.5MB. I guess thats big.... Took the video from a picture camera that had video on it. Tried sending it to Dan. Ill try yours to. No flow sheet. That can be had directly from Harts. 1200cc's and unlimited r's is what they said at one time. I have one. They are bad a$$ thats for sure. The pump did leak oil. Mine did the same. They never leak fuel which is the most important. I just check the oil before each pass. Takes 22 oz of 50w.

1200cc's out of a 13mm? I'm having a hard time believing that.

1200cc's out of a 13mm? I'm having a hard time believing that.

Thats just me recall. I don't remember what they said. I named this the 01PPUMP eater!! Only the dyno will tell us haha!! Ill be taking one of these 2 pumps up next week. If you have yours ready Kevin Ill bring it up if you would like.

Mine is already their but thanks. Are you taking yours off your truck to them?

Pump maxed out runs 900cc's. They said this one and mine are set up at 650cc's. Which is more than enough. They said they do something or other to it and it will run 1050cc's but 99% of them are just like this one. They run the other on the BIG tractors.

Pump maxed out runs 900cc's. They said this one and mine are set up at 650cc's. Which is more than enough. They said they do something or other to it and it will run 1050cc's but 99% of them are just like this one. They run the other on the BIG tractors.

Extensions on the rack control arms.

That sounds better. Good luck on the sale of your truck..

Extensions on the rack control arms.

I guess, sure! Thats one thing I have never messed with is my injection pumps. Couldn't tell you how they work other than I need one that is fast and doesn't stick. I like my pumps like I like my women. FASTT!!!!

I guess, sure! Thats one thing I have never messed with is my injection pumps. Couldn't tell you how they work other than I need one that is fast and doesn't stick. I like my pumps like I like my women. FASTT!!!!

Leaking fluid?:lolly:

Back