Has anyone lowered their 4x4?

I might have to find me a set of them. I would like to go down more with mine, but Im not a big fan of cutting springs.

My truck came with the 4inch lift springs, so like I said I have no idea how different the magnum coils are, but I'm sure for next to nothing you can pick up a pair. If I had another parts truck I would ship you a set. Why are you not a fan of cutting them?

Not a fan of cutting because they wont sit in the isolators evenly. Might not be a big deal and I may just end up cutting mine

Cut middle coils out and weld em back together

I kid I kid lol

I've never been a huge fan of cutting coils but I know it can be effectively executed.

Not a fan of cutting because they wont sit in the isolators evenly. Might not be a big deal and I may just end up cutting mine

Mechanically I think the springs not sitting in the isolators even is fine. Mine have been that way for 30k miles. But they do make a little noise, it gets annoying.

Hmmm. You might be on to something

I've actually seen that done.... They got smart tho. And put a sleeve over the joint and welded it too. Well not smart. Just not so much not smart....

I've actually seen that done.... They got smart tho. And put a sleeve over the joint and welded it too. Well not smart. Just not so much not smart....

I think If I grinded each side basically to a point, and laid down a few passes with a 12018 and a sleeve I wouldn't worry bout it at all.

Back