Haven't been on here in awhile, Re-Intro! NEW TRUCK NEW BUILD!!!

TLyons90

What's up guys? I haven't been on here in a good while after I sold my last Duramax and decided to get a Trailblazer SS (bad idea)! Anyways I kept the TBSS for less than 2 months and couldn't stand it not being a diesel, so after searching and searching I found what I had been wanting for quite sometime and went and traded it in and got my current completly bone stock Duramax that I plan to build even better then my last two and keep for awhile! I figured I would post under the introductions showing it since I had not been on here for awhile. Big plans over time for this one! It's an 08 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 4X4 LMM Extended Cab Short Bed with only 54000 miles and takin pretty well care of. Plans as it sits right away are lowering the rear down to make it level all the way around with tie rod sleeves, 20 inch all black wheels and 305/50-20 Nitto 420 tires, S&B intake, 4" downpipe back exhaust into a 7" black FTE stack kit, and EFI Live by un sure who I wanna go through this time. Let me know what y'all think as well as any comments or questions. Thanks!

Picture 1 is from when I first bought it on the way home.

Picture 2 is after I got it home I took out the toolbox, took off the side steps, and partially debadged it as well as cleaning it up a bit to my likings!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 0
Back