HD Fab Truck for sale again

madmikeismad

So mad
I got it from Aaron 2.5 years ago. I hate to sell it as I've been looking forward to making a pass in it for 3 years, but I haven't had the time or money to finish it, and need the cash to keep the daily's going now. Just needs wiring hooked up, IC and piping, pedals moved a little to clear the starter, trans lines hooked up, 1/2" longer throttle cable, radiator mounted and fluids added.

Aaron's original thread:

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137861

Since purchasing from Aaron, It's recieved a stock 12 valve with a fresh head gasket, fresh rod bearings, and ARP rod bolts. I gasket matched the head myself.

Also has a full manual, loaded 47re from legendary (Chad Lindsey, Mike Ring) with a 2500 stall triple. Brand new driveshaft.

Now, since I haven't finished it, I can't tell you how well it runs or anything.

I'd sell the roller for 8k. With engine/trans for 13k. I'll let it go with a brand new 83mm and used stainless manifold for 14.5. Have a 3rd gen IC I can send with it.

Purple truck isn't running right now, or I'd offer to deliver it within 1000 miles of Oklahoma city. If someone is serious about it, I may be able to figure something out to help with transport.

Any questions, just ask. I'll respond any time I'm awake. Pretty much looking for cash only, though I might be persuaded to trade for something fairly quick.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Shoot, I forgot some stuff.

33x12.5 slicks, 550cc 160 pump with 5k's/comps/.093 holders/.120 lines, Contagious 5x020, fass lift pump, billet race cover 83/92/1.0 T4, manley valvetrain, billet flexplate, ARP head studs and rod bolts, 9" w/ 35 spline, nodular center section w/ pro gear 3.43 and full spool

Last edited:
Did the cage ever get certified?

Not by me. There was only 1 nhra guy that covered OK and North TX at the time, so I never got it done. That would be a question I would have to ask Aaron or Nick Carson. As far as I know it was only ever TnT'd, so I doubt it. It was a circle track chassis, with a g body frame, if that helps at all. If you're serious, I can find out for you.

Last edited:
Look what I found....

8c7a66b8c716d6ff88966480d3054727.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump. I'm willing to negotiate as well. Worst I can say is "no" and apologize for your time.

99% sure it's not certified. Test and tune, outlaw events, and a NADM race or two.

I'd assume Aaron built it to exceed specs... The HD Fab is a very fitting name.

Last edited:
99% sure it's not certified. Test and tune, outlaw events, and a NADM race or two.

I'd assume Aaron built it to exceed specs... The HD Fab is a very fitting name.

Thanks Nick.

As stated, the cage is very overkill, it was a circle track car, built to be t-boned at a ridiculous mph. And still only 3200lbs with an average human. Now if that means anything to an nhra certifiier, I don't know. I'm assuming it's all a money game, like everything else.

I really wish I hadn't just started a business right about now. This thing is a killer deal and a badazz setup. GLWS man.

This sucks Mike...but i feel your pain.

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk

Gotcha. Sorry you're having issues dude.

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk

Back