he351 spring style wastegate actuator

I think he means commercially offered? no thats why we are making our own, mainly beacause everyone has a different setup than stock commonrail.

I think he means commercially offered? no thats why we are making our own, mainly beacause everyone has a different setup than stock commonrail.

Yea that's what i meant, but i for hx 35s. Because the mounted my turbo there is no way to fit a stock wastegate.
Jon

sorry i wasn't sure. no worries. i like the way mine is bolts to the oil drain.
wg1.jpg

I feel like an idiot for asking this, but boost pressure moves the vane collar and the spring just limits maximum pressure, correct?

Everything discussed its for the 351cw, you are thinking of the 351ve.. Different animal all together..

I feel like an idiot for asking this, but boost pressure moves the vane collar and the spring just limits maximum pressure, correct?

No.
VGT turbos have holes drilled in the vane ring to equalize pressure across it. Holset does this to reduce the electrical power needed by the actuator to control the turbo.

I know the differences between the v and be series. I just want to know how you can control a ve turbo with a single spring. That's what I was asking.

Back