He551ve

ThatGuy01

Posting on this dang windows phone so I don't have a way of posting pictures.. I can txt all day everyday though.

What I have to possibly offer is a good looking holder he551ve off of a Volvo D13 engine, so its never ever seen a huge amount of boost and its pretty much had an easy life... It was taken off because it DID have issues, so it may need rebuilt but looking at it and from what I was told, the electrical part of it needs replaced, that's a 400$ part on a 3,000$ turbo (new w/o core). The shaft play in all directions are within specifications, no oil in the intake side, oil on the exhaust side, not dripping, but it does have a film, idk how common that is so I wanna say it could use a rebuild because of the fact it has oil in the exhaust side... This turbo WILL work with a fleece controller and it is friggen HUGE, I don't have specifications of the size but its big lol. I'm not looking for alot for this monster but I know how much they could do if someone had the right fueling properties with a fleece, lol.

Looking for 4" straight pipe (plus a little cash unless it has a nice tip lol) or turbo, or even injectors, as far as cash goes idk how much I'd be willing to take so make me an offer and the worst I can say is no... brad that doesn't mean you can offer me a dollar. Or two. Lol.

Shipping will have to be paid by buyer because this thing is heavy as hell.

Text for pictures or offers @ 417-274-8104

Thanks for reading my long a$$ sales pitch, Adam.

Oh yeah if someone had a goerend 47re laying around I might consider a trade haha.

Last edited:
Sent, brad text me I don't have you number to harass you it seems

Back