Head work and Head gasket opinions

skyler1101

just wondering i need some headwork done i would like to do full port and polish maybe a side draft intake and oring or firering??? In you guys opinions who does the best work at a good price (not made of money)

Putting a new head gasket in also going to be running a 2.8 turbo with a monster pump and big injectors what kind of gasket do you all recommend going with??

Any advice on studs also just running 12mm a1 right now i think i should upgrade? opinions?

Thanks, Skyler

Ship your head to ohio..drew at d&j precision does awesome work..he is also a really good guy to work with on builds

any idea who is best on price? joker seems fair at $2500 with a side draft intake and everything im new to all this stuff thanks guys

I got a deal for you. My CR head, fully ported and polished, fire ringed, plenum milled off, valve job, swedged valves, 14mm head stud holes. Also got the joker fab side draft intake custom fit for this head. $2500 for both!

i had pure diesel performance do my head work on my 94. i work was good but the customer service sucked very bad. we agreed on a 2 week turn around but it turned into a 8 week ordeal. i even had to drive 800 miles one way to pick it up. I WILL NEVER HAVE THEM DO ANY WORK EVER.

i will have to say their prices sure are cheap enough on portwork. would be interested in seeing some of their work. i'm always looking for something better. if they do good work for that price i'd do business with them.

d&j prices arent bad. but id have to see the work myself before id buy personally. regaurdless of their work the prices are hard to beat compared to most of the stuff ive seen personally

Back