Helix 2

aircop

Installed Helix 2 in my truck over the weekend, what a difference it made. Smoother idle, engine is noticeably quieter at idle, stronger bottom end power, turbo spool up is much faster, less low rpm smoke, have not checked cruise egts yet but I suspect that they will be lower also. Cam has done everthing it was advertised to do, I love it. Thank you Tim at TRE Diesel Performance, and thank you Don M for such a good product.

I knew you'd like it :poke:

my results were same. I am pleased with the cam.

Dave

Uh, I thought the 'cool' thing to do was make it into a shifter knob... :hehe:

Seriously, the 5-6 H2's that I've installed or sold have been exactly what you're describing. An added benefit on the Common Rails have been a 1-3mpg mileage increase.

Uh, I thought the 'cool' thing to do was make it into a shifter knob... :hehe:

Seriously, the 5-6 H2's that I've installed or sold have been exactly what you're describing. An added benefit on the Common Rails have been a 1-3mpg mileage increase.

Oh it is the cool thing to do my friend, I made mine into a shift knob after i broke it in half and went to the Diesel Pro's cam, but it happens when you get cams that are made in china :hehe:

Oh it is the cool thing to do my friend, I made mine into a shift knob after i broke it in half and went to the Diesel Pro's cam, but it happens when you get cams that are made in china :hehe:
Care to pony up a Fletch-cam for the before/after dyno?

Say the word baby, we have already done our testing against the H2 and we promised our street cam wouldnt hit the market until it made more actual power. Ask SMOKEM he just installed one and loves it over his H2 and Maxspool.

If you did your testing against the H2 and Maxspool surely you have dyno sheets. Posting them would only benifit you by more sales. There would be no down side for you. So put them up or shut up. Talk is so cheap, especially here on the net. There is alot more to a cam or motor, then peak HP. How wide is the power curve, and how much hp and is it usable on the street not just the dyno.

I am ready!!!!! Real world results!

I am willing to ***** my truck out! She is a dirty girl!

Say the word baby, we have already done our testing against the H2 and we promised our street cam wouldnt hit the market until it made more actual power. Ask SMOKEM he just installed one and loves it over his H2 and Maxspool.
PM with shipping address sent.

I am hoping to install my diesel pros cam this weekend .... I did a dyno this weekend to get a baseline then will do it again to see results . I kept the set up on the weak side with 16.5 timing and plate full back along with the AFC adjusted to limit rack travel and not provide full fuel . I figured it would be better at getting consistant numbers at the lower power level . Which was 495hp and 905tq . I will do it again after cam swap and with same settings then I will up the timing and give it some fuel and see what happens ....

If you did your testing against the H2 and Maxspool surely you have dyno sheets. Posting them would only benifit you by more sales. There would be no down side for you. So put them up or shut up. Talk is so cheap, especially here on the net. There is alot more to a cam or motor, then peak HP. How wide is the power curve, and how much hp and is it usable on the street not just the dyno.

:Cheer: I love to see the sheets also :st:

Cams do work. I dont know how much of an improvement over stock it was on my truck...I built the whole motor and made all the changes at once. The old motor made 528, this one makes 577.

Basicly it is over 400 HP @ 2100 RPM, hits 500 @ 2280 RPM, and hits 560@ 2500, and caries it all the way to 3200!!!

Attachments

• P6220030.JPG
    P6220030.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 21

boy, you can sure tell you got it going on, ADHD R us?

Thats what I thought all talk as usual. If you can't come up with the proof talk more BS.

Thats what I thought all talk as usual. If you can't come up with the proof talk more BS.

No my friend its not BS just the bitter truth, Send us your Helix and we will send you a Diesel Pro's cam how about that!

Exactly, no need to even read his posts, you can insert the same one in every thread he posts in.

No my friend its not BS just the bitter truth, Send us your Helix and we will send you a Diesel Pro's cam how about that!

Dont seem like that good of a deal to me. A regrind for a newly ground cam with a very nice bolt-on gear set-up. I would try to swap also. LMFAO

Back