hello from missouri

cummins5.9

hi there. i am new to the site. i heard about it through a bunch of my friends and i thought i would check it out. i have a 2000 dodge cummins. its got a stage 2 afe intake, super chip, 5 inch exhaust and a ppe fuel pump. nothin to brag about but it usually gets me where im goin. but it could deffinately use a new rearend. if anyone has one let me know

Welcome to the site, what rearend do you need? 70 or 80? I have a disc brake 70 for sale.

Welcome to CompD! Who are some of your friends that told you about this site? That might help us decide if we want to help or not... LOL

There are several of us on here from MO. What part of the state are you from?

Welcome to the site. I am another Missouri guy myself but have been gone for the last 7 years.

Welcome to the site. Good to see some local boys on here. I'm from the St. Joe area.

Being a newb I must tell you that you should respond to the question of whether or not you are Curtis Holmes. I pray to God you deny it. lol

He'll be harassed to no end for being a retarded, arrogant, douche bag just like he was going by Holmesfarm. Then he'll get banned for the new username.

But like was said, we're glad to have him. If he's not Curtis. Which we're assuming he's not.

He'll be harassed to no end for being a retarded, arrogant, douche bag just like he was going by Holmesfarm. Then he'll get banned for the new username.

But like was said, we're glad to have him. If he's not Curtis. Which we're assuming he's not.

HaHA i see, i know of curtis, but dont really know him, i see him doing burnouts and such around St Joe.LOL

Back