Hello ~ from Ohio

DieselGirl2012

Hello...My name is Tina Cain and I am new to the 2.6 pulling circuit. I began pulling just last year with my 1998 Dodge Buy Polar Unleashed truck. We have made some updates during the season and have just updated the turbo as we speak. I am excited to be in this class as it has a great group of people. Looking forward to an awesome season!

Buy Polar UNLEASHED NEW.jpg

I pulled mostly with the Central Ohio Truck Pull Circuit. I will be pulling January 5th at the KTPA Invitational in Lexington, KY.

I've seen that truck during NTPA events on RFDTV. I was wondering who drove it. Welcome. What kind of set up are you running?

John got it already for Lexington I hear! Go and give it he!!. Going to be a tough class this year in COPTC. By the way welcome Tina

COPTC is a great group of people too. It was a tough class this past year so I hope to do good!

Nice. I'm guessing a 5.9 common rail? It's a good looking truck. Planning on pulling at TS and Schieds next year?

Thanks ~ if all goes well I plan to. I did pull at Schieds this past year but did not do as well as I would have liked.

Hi Tina, welcome to CompD and thank you and your company for everything you do to help promote the sport of truck and tractor pulling.

Nice. I'm guessing a 5.9 common rail? It's a good looking truck. Planning on pulling at TS and Schieds next year?

im guessing she means dual feed injectors?? I dont think its a cr.. haisley wont stray from there pppppppumps..lol :rules:

Or dual water pumps for the new intercooler...
Welcome Tina from another COTPC puller

its a 12v motor. id say she meant dual water pump for the IC.
i believe this used to be mitch richardsons old truck "outlaw".

Back