hello from oregon

Bad leadership at CF other words Bob and others would have been banned as well. Funny how the only banned guys represent raceme products huh.

You don't represent anything.

And if you'd open your eyes a little, you'd realize the things I have said about raceme in the past, are EXTREMELY favorable over the other past and present smarty conversations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just stop while you can oneshot, I'd hate to see you get banned from another forum. Out of curiosity, did you get your stuff sold? You know, the only reason you joined here? And I hope you didn't have to spend another ridiculous amount of money to be a member of yet ANOTHER forum.

You don't represent anything.

And if you'd open your eyes a little, you'd realize the things I have said about raceme in the past, are EXTREMELY favorable over the other past and present smarty conversations.

Do I need to represent something? You have said good, bad and misleading things in a thread that you have nothing to represet. And just because you make some good comments doesn't make the misleading ones any better:stab:

Do I need to represent something? You have said good, bad and misleading things in a thread that you have nothing to represet. And just because you make some good comments doesn't make the misleading ones any better:stab:

You said you represented something, not me. I'm not sure why that thread concerns you. Can you explain to me why something on a forum that you're not a part of, on a forum you so deeply despise, concerns you? I'm just curious? Is it your job to police the Internet for things you don't like? I've got a great idea.... how about a representative of smarty/raceme, an actual one, not a fanboi, actually gets involved and answers the question people have, rather than leaving it up to hearsay and speculation? Seems like you'd be able to sleep better at night then....they choose to leave it up hearsay and speculation.... not me. I, as well as you, am just a consumer, trying to find the best product to fit MY needs. Not anyone else's.

Last edited:
You came into my introduction thread and posted this
Loser.

Are you a stocker or something. Seems like you keep following me wherever I go. And where I go is my business. Please stay away as I have done to you. go hang out with moparproud or the stig or something.

Back on topic:thankyou2:

Welcome Oneshotkyle. I hope you get your junk sold, and never have a use for compd again.

You came into my introduction thread and posted this

Are you a stocker or something. Seems like you keep following me wherever I go. And where I go is my business. Please stay away as I have done to you. go hang out with moparproud or the stig or something.

Back on topic:thankyou2:

Keep your bullshet to CF...

Oh wait...

Back