hELLO

mojorisner

I have an 02 Dodge with lots of Mods, 1036 RWHP Jefferson State trans, full billet, Jefferson state twim turbo's, 68/74 with a 98-105 lower turbo. 80 leader ddp injectors and a whole lot more this is just a few, the trucks name is mojo, named it after two of my grankids. The truck is on number 2 diesel only.

no it dont have a vp aney more it has a p7100 215 pdr stupid pump and its a 12val not a24val any more and yes it is over a 1000 hp 10.66 at 126.78 mph and it ant turnd up yet.

LOL

Welcome Sir!!

Please post some pics when you can.. Would love to see it. Or if you have any vids of the runs, that'd be awesome too!

David

His truck does do what he says and it has what he says. I will try to help him get some pics, vid and dyno sheet stuff up soon. He will have some pictures in Diesel Power in the next month or two also.

Awesome ! Can't wait to see it..

I'm Always interested in Anything that actually makes a good bit of power and LAST longer than 3500-4000 miles without needing to be Rebuilt!!! LOL

Last edited:
Welcome! did you build the 24v motor at all that originally came in your 02 dodge or did you tear it out and just start building the 12v? Can't wait to see the pics and video's.

I'm guessing this is Joe Higuera? Welcome to CompD!:Cheer:

Here's a pic of his truck
16e522c6.jpg

I thought that truck did a little over 1100 at last years desert diesel nationals.

LOVE LOVE the blue, truck runs awesome too!

last year at the desert nationals it was a 24v on nos with a p pump on the dyno. there it was 1123 hp now its a 12v on #2 onley and its 1028.50 on #2 alone. thanks brett for the pic its a good one. oh ya go to the dyno forum on cop D go to page #1 and go to highest vp44 hp and you will see that me and adam winslett are still frist and second for vp44 trucks.

Back