Help from the turbo guru's please

cashwheel

bolt on warrior
I snagged a turbo from work that was being written out of the system for non use and was trying to find the specs on it but I have googled myself silly to no avail. I have figured out it a K31, but other than that not much. Its got part number 672742A stamped on it and I know its for a 60 series Detroit. I am wondering if it will make a good turbo for twins with my current turbo but cant find the specs anywhere. Anybody know?

Thanks in advance.

Anybody, I know I can measure it but I left the turbo at work and I don't go back till Saturday and really want to figure out if its going to work before I go back to work so I can order my flanges. Hell right now I'll take guesses on how it will work as a towing setup?

Ok as far as I can tell there is only one K31? that doesn't sound right to me. Here is a link to the same turbo I got for free, will it work without surging? Sorry for the persistent dumb questions but I'm really confused on it without measuring, should be pretty close to II setup for towing?

any input would be appreciated

Detroit Diesel Truck Borg-Warner 672742A Turbo

Ok as far as I can tell there is only one K31? that doesn't sound right to me. Here is a link to the same turbo I got for free, will it work without surging? Sorry for the persistent dumb questions but I'm really confused on it without measuring, should be pretty close to II setup for towing?

any input would be appreciated

Detroit Diesel Truck Borg-Warner 672742A Turbo

Yes its a good towing primary.

Back