Help ! injector probleme

95psd

I just swapped my stock injectors for a set of 90's now my truck only cranks
I bled the lines, so ive got fuel up to the head. im wondering if i messed something up along the way ? or is this a common probleme ? any ideas ?

did hurt any of the o-rings on a connector tube??? if you have fuel at the head coming out of the injector lines im guessing its something with the connector tubes and the fuel getting into the injector

did hurt any of the o-rings on a connector tube??? if you have fuel at the head coming out of the injector lines im guessing its something with the connector tubes and the fuel getting into the injector

I doubt an o-ring will cause the truck not to fire.

How many lines did you bleed?

after bleeding 2-3 injectors, our trucks will usually crank right. Check for codes, I've had a truck that was getting good fuel before but didn't crank til I cleared the codes. Make sure its spinning over fast enought also.

I pulled everything back apart, re bled the lines and lots of fuel came out still no go. im going to try and reinstall the stockers tomorrow and see if that makes fixes it. The only good thing so far is that I can re and re them in just about an hour lol

I just put a set of ddp200 in my 02 and it started right back up. But I am having a problem with a studder at 2000 rpm under very light throttle. Any ideas on that?

Back