help me find a truck

young12valve

teach me everything
So I am looking for my next project, I figured i would ask you guys to send your feelers out to help me get one. Im looking for a 80-85 dodge crewcab short bed 4x4 I know its a tall order but i know enough members on here know where some good trucks might be. Im from Pa but will travel for the right deal. Thanks guys. If someone on here finds me the right one ill buy them a keg of your choice!

Dusty Beattie lives about 45 miles from me has a 1st gen 4dr short bed that he was going to make into a puller but I don't know how far he got. He is a member there, thinking his name is DBeattie but I'm not sure, I can get his number if you'd like, truck was fully restored with a very healthy cummins in it last I knew. He just lost interest and parked in in his shop.

Dusty Beattie lives about 45 miles from me has a 1st gen 4dr short bed that he was going to make into a puller but I don't know how far he got. He is a member there, thinking his name is DBeattie but I'm not sure, I can get his number if you'd like, truck was fully restored with a very healthy cummins in it last I knew. He just lost interest and parked in in his shop.

I would be interested into finding more information it's worth looking into pm me the information thanks

I know of a 2wd longbed.
There's not much else out there that isn't a pile of rust.

Mark.

I haven't forgotten about this, plan on being home tomorrow hopefully and will get his info for you.

12728873_1089034084495478_6706150854886895279_n.jpg

Back