help me find this custom bed guys

alldiesels

Alldiesels
ok everyone
don't know if this should go in here but i am looking for something
my first diesel was a 1995 f-350 cc 4x4 dually
it had a custom "hauler bed" looked like you choped the top foot or so off the stock bed, all diamond plate inside the bed with fancy railing down the bedrails.
i was told western hauler made this bed but idk, i am trying to find who makes this bed and some pics of it
thanks guys
robert

I do believe Dennis has a custom bed of this type on the 450 Robert. You may wanna give him a call

Shoot, give him a call. They can probably send you some by email

Andrew over on TDS has one on his 550.
His name is 00PSD1.
The bed is made by Fontaine. I think it was on there when he bought the truck. You could also hit Fontaine up on the web and see what they have.

You can see pics of it on his myspace, go to my friends and find Andrew.

HTH

the alton company, altonco.com, did a bed like you are talking for the bully dog 550. I am sure that is a pretty penny though.

does it look like this?? go to rvtruck.com

Attachments

• rv_truck006004.jpg
    rv_truck006004.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
ok guys, i am told it is made by western hauler and is a "fontain" (sp) style bed?
does this help?

i can't get ahold of anyone at westernhauler that knows what there doing
but i did get a pic from the kid that baught it, he pulled the fiberglass fairing off and put a damn welder in it but this will give you a idea
robert

Attachments

• my 95psd.jpg
    my 95psd.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 22
Going on the new rig Robbie? Why not just go stakebed? Then you could pull the stakes off for weight reduction and better wind resistance?

did i say it was my new rig?? if i quit doing diesel stuff then you would have to find someone els to put a hurtin to your dodge

Back