Help Please

aschieck

hi im new to this forum and im looking for some help i havent found anything about it on here so helping u could point me in the right direction. i tried installing a smoke switch on my 03 chevy 2500hd with an edge attitude programmer the other day for some stupid reason i decided to flip the switch without revving the engine and the truck sputtered and died and now i cant get it to start, any chance u have any idea what it might be. v/r

Try a can of starting fluid in the turbo or remove the intake and pour some hydraulic fluid in there, its should fire. how did you wire the switch?

help

one wire to 5v the other to out, after truck died i put it all back stock and still no luck

I bet a quart of hydraulic fluid will make it start easier. It won't scratch the cylinders either. Have you tried starting fluid?

They both will help get the air out that you put in the lines... go try it and report back.

No problem! We install smoke switches all the time. Sometimes this happens!!

Just take the damn thing to a shop and quit trying to make the ****er smoke

Ether works the best. Make sure to use the whole can even after it starts. Probably got air in the line and ether will help keep truck running till it can run on fuel by itself.

If actual question, you probably fried the ECM, and deservedly so....

or if I was being cynical, its a creative way to get to 10 posts. :hehe:

Back