Help with setup

goosekiller

I recently bought the truck in my sig and i was wondering if there is anything that is currently on my truck that you all would change? The dude i bought the truck from said it should be north of 600 hp which there is no way it's there the guy I sold my old 6.0 to can walk away from me pretty good and all that truck has is a programmer and a few other things. I would like the truck to be around 650 hp. I am a powerstroke guy so this is all new to me thanks.

Fully built trans, HE351 over S475 compounds, H11 head studs, fire ringed, head with .20 gasket, kdp tabbed, Fluidampr, 60lbs valve springs,6x16 Rockentech injectors, Maxed out 12mm 180 pump, 181 dv's, 4k springs, 0 plate,modded afc, Fass 150 fuel pump with cummins fuel filter bypass

a better AFC tune, maybe chuck that 0 plate out the window and a rack plug

maybe a new set of DV's....

like .024's or .022's

If you port out the wastegate hole on He351cw to 26mm, that twin setup is good till 700 HP.

You never mentioned where the timing is set. You'll need 24-30* timing to get the most out of that setup.

I've heard about Chinese components over at Rocken Tech. If you can't get more power after some tuning and dyno time, I'd probably try a different brand of injector.

My timing is currently set @ 22 degrees. Thanks everyone i appreciate it.

Last edited:
6 hole 12v injector? not that it wont work....its just not normal.

Back