HELP!!

99yota

slow
Im trying to figure out how to stack a tsMVP with an edge juice on an 01 dodge, anybody that knows anything about it your help would be appreciated greatly! thanks

MVP doesn't add timing, just fuel pressure

On the CR trucks it does add fuel pressure, on these trucks it is a timing and light fuel box. The Edge is similar, put the two together and it will sound like it is about to fall apart from the timing rattle.

On the CR trucks it does add fuel pressure, on these trucks it is a timing and light fuel box. The Edge is similar, put the two together and it will sound like it is about to fall apart from the timing rattle.

Just to clear it up....CRs use the MP8...NOT the MVP

Thank you sir. They add fuel not timing... Just talked to the person that puts them together at ts

Yeah the MVP is the only one that fits 98-02 trucks. So that's the only one I'm talking about. Maybe the mp8 adds timing but the MVP does not

You got some bad info bud. It definitely adds timing and fuel through the CAN-BUS.

ok thanks guys you have been no help at all. jmd025 you are a dumbass the MVP does not add timing you need to do research before you post on this site. i never asked if it added timing or not, just needed to know how they stacked together... i guess i will go elsewhere to figure this out!!!

LMFAO.......

I own one, and it adds timing. Ill remember that dumbass quote when you figure out what the f#ck you are talking about and never come back here to say " I was wrong"

When you figure out how to plug the edge and the MVP BOTH INTO THE DATA LINK....COME BACK AND LET ALL US DUMBASSES KNOW

Last edited:
Having talked to Dennis, and running an MVP, I can definitely say it does add timing, more timing than it adds fuel. Until the warranty runs out in a few more miles that is all I am running on my truck till I feel comfortable with tapping the wire. Up until I do that the most fuel you are going to get is max commanded quantity through CAN BUS, anything else requires the pump tap.

They definitely add timing so 99yota maybe YOU should do some research. If you really feel the need to pop a head gasket get a Smarty because it won't use the data port lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ok guys, finally got it stacked together. runs fine. No timing added by the MVP, To get them stacked you have to splice wires together.

MVP doesn't add timing, just fuel pressure
Incorrect

Thank you sir. They add fuel not timing... Just talked to the person that puts them together at ts
No ya didn't

Yeah the MVP is the only one that fits 98-02 trucks. So that's the only one I'm talking about. Maybe the mp8 adds timing but the MVP does not
Yes the MVP does

ok thanks guys you have been no help at all. jmd025 you are a dumbass the MVP does not add timing you need to do research before you post on this site. i never asked if it added timing or not, just needed to know how they stacked together... i guess i will go elsewhere to figure this out!!!
You asked, so we told ya. You shouldn't do it.

ok guys, finally got it stacked together. runs fine. No timing added by the MVP, To get them stacked you have to splice wires together.
The MVP adds timing.

Back