HELP!!

Hey Travisg, I did talk to Ryan who works at ts for Dennis (I live in bowling green and know them pretty well) he said it does NOT add timing. That's where I got my info... Not trying to be a dick but whether I'm wrong or right it just aggravates me when people say I didn't do something when I did... No hard feelings, hope your truck search is working out for ya bud

Then maybe I'm wrong. If so, then I apologize. I have one, and was told it adds timing, so I believed it. Truck search is going well. Thanks for letting my friend talk to you about it.

Then maybe I'm wrong. If so, then I apologize. I have one, and was told it adds timing, so I believed it. Truck search is going well. Thanks for letting my friend talk to you about it.

No problem bud! Good luck, I ended up selling mine tonight.. Mixed emotions to say the least

You aren't wrong. The only way to add any noticeable power to a 24v without tapping the pump is to advance the timing. Hence if it doesn't tap the pump and makes more power then its adding timing.

The MVP is fairly well known to be one of the most aggressive timing boxes around and is a pretty popular stack with fuel only boxes like a tst or redline. It'll be fun to see the "911 I just blew a headgasket" thread from this guy in a week or two lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

So I guess this noise I hear is just "fuel rattle"....... hahahaha.

It adds timing.

Would y'all believe it if Dennis, or even Timbeaux came in here and said it did?? Or would they be dumbchits too?

VPs aren't mystical.....you can add timing, or duration to make power. To add any kind of power through duration, you need a wire tap, there is none here.......so that leaves the timing option.

Last edited:
It adds timing! I know this for a fact because I built it. Most stack it a downloaded or the Blue Chip. Redline is also used.

I was hoping 99yota would come back and call Dennis a dumbchit to just to keep the entertainment going.

I was hoping 99yota would come back and call Dennis a dumbchit to just to keep the entertainment going.

Hes probably busy with some MUPHUKIN RESEARCH! :welcome:

ok thanks guys you have been no help at all. jmd025 you are a dumbass the MVP does not add timing you need to do research before you post on this site. i never asked if it added timing or not, just needed to know how they stacked together... i guess i will go elsewhere to figure this out!!!

LMFAO.......

I own one, and it adds timing. Ill remember that dumbass quote when you figure out what the f#ck you are talking about and never come back here to say " I was wrong"

When you figure out how to plug the edge and the MVP BOTH INTO THE DATA LINK....COME BACK AND LET ALL US DUMBASSES KNOW

^Quoted for Prosperity^:Cheer:

Sorry guys I received some bad info, I guess next time I will listen. I guess I'm the dumbass now.

Sorry guys I received some bad info, I guess next time I will listen. I guess I'm the dumbass now.

We all make mistakes, owning up to them separates the good from the bad, you just put yourself in the good category, well said.

Back