Here it is! The Billet "Batmowheel"!

No matter what you should be able to purchase a the cover and wheel or send your charger in to have it upgraded.

It's just a huge loss of business for them, their loss I guess.

No matter what you should be able to purchase a the cover and wheel or send your charger in to have it upgraded.

It's just a huge loss of business for them, their loss I guess.

I was telling customers that they can send in to upgrade. I got the phone call today telling me that it can't be a upgrade, only new charger. I was surprised too, but I have no dog in this fight. The decision is up to Bullseye.

Can we get some real data, such as compressor maps?

Data will be posted in upcoming weeks. I hear that dyno sheets from the 850 run [Duramax S300] will be posted soon. I guess he is gonna post them in this thread. I'm excited to see maps as well.

Some different angles....
8902f49d.jpg

4ae6ede3.jpg

yes i talked with bill @ bullseye today, and the only way you can get them is to buy a charger from them! He said people are already trying to reproduce this wheel and that they have the patent on them, so they will only be purchased as a whole charger from bullseye

yes i talked with bill @ bullseye today, and the only way you can get them is to buy a charger from them! He said people are already trying to reproduce this wheel and that they have the patent on them, so they will only be purchased as a whole charger from bullseye

That doesn't surprise me. Reproduction that is

I like this. I want to see a few more of em used and see some more feedback on them. But i think one might have to end up on my truck one day.

Last edited:

That does make sense to sell only the complete charger when you explain it that way. Less chance of product getting duplicated sooner. Lots of research went into making that wheel. I kinda understand where they are coming from in a way. That is why I dont sell my sac nozzles without the bodies, cheap stuff gets copied sooner. I wasn't too happy when I heard that another company is duplicating them already, but I understand thats business. It sure didn't take long.

Last edited:

I think you'll always run into this with something that works but for someone to want to go to all the trouble of reproducing this wheel purchasing an entire charger and taking it apart may make it a stifling 10% harder to reproduce. Imho not enough reason to avoid the upgrade possibility and the customers who want to do this. None the less cool to see new things happening for us super high pressure ratio diesel guys and I look forward to seeing the map on these units!

I have a hard time believing people are tying to "copy" this already as you say. There has been no hard data besides a few dyno runs. No side by side comparison to a conventional billet wheel, just cast. I understand this turbo won a big event.. but it didnt break any records correct? What turbo did the fastest truck at the event have? Are people trying to copy it already too? Im not trying to bash the turbo/wheel/cover, maybe its is the new best thing, but as far as just selling it as a whole, thats a nothing more than a sales pitch.

my understanding was not to keep from being copied but to stop people from "building turbos " and taking credit for them.

I have a hard time believing people are tying to "copy" this already as you say. There has been no hard data besides a few dyno runs. No side by side comparison to a conventional billet wheel, just cast. I understand this turbo won a big event.. but it didnt break any records correct? What turbo did the fastest truck at the event have? Are people trying to copy it already too? Im not trying to bash the turbo/wheel/cover, maybe its is the new best thing, but as far as just selling it as a whole, thats a nothing more than a sales pitch.

It was on one of the heaviest trucks at the race in Braydenton. We'll see what happens if I decided to give my truck liposuction. I also think I have about 24 time slips from that weekend. All with different configurations, all weekend. Maybe a pretty graph on a sheet of paper will be better....

Back