Here it is! The Billet "Batmowheel"!

Maybe we should do away with exhaust wheels also then and put a electrical spark and a injector in our downpipe and call it thrust! every pound of thrust =1hp.

Would of love to try the Batmowheel but no way in hell I'm going to buy a new charger since my Bullseye 475 has less than an hour on it.

I wish they would upgrade the wheels.

I was gonna say the same thing jason as soon as i saw it! theres a reason GE does it to the BIG turbine wheels so theres some truth to the design! Good job fellas and Boeing agrees! lmao

Would of love to try the Batmowheel but no way in hell I'm going to buy a new charger since my Bullseye 475 has less than an hour on it.

I wish they would upgrade the wheels.

Yeah, they'd sell the chit out of these wheels if they sold just the wheel. But they must have enough business already that they're not worried about it.

He said people are already trying to reproduce this wheel and that they have the patent on them.

Must be a copy from the Patent office of which GE owns.

Yeah, they'd sell the chit out of these wheels if they sold just the wheel. But they must have enough business already that they're not worried about it.

I'd say that they are not offering it seperately is because they know the design works. If a customer sees that it works and works well, they will sell.

Back