Hey Anymore Pulls in Wisconsin?????

98xtremcummins

Hey Guy anymore sled pulls in Wiscsonsin or Minnesota close to the border. Let me know Guys. Hey This was a great sesson of pulling. All Dodge Guys Hats are off to you. Brad

The killer for the Fantasy pulls is the driveshaft loops and shut off or I would go pull.

Jeff, figured I would see you in Orfordville this Sunday? Whats wrong with your truck?

broke the rear end a couple weeks ago pull that same sled in orfordville and just got a dana 80 finally for my truck just been to busy to get it in yet

broke the rear end a couple weeks ago pull that same sled in orfordville and just got a dana 80 finally for my truck just been to busy to get it in yet

Ill be working on a few trucks in Janesville area this weekend if you need any extra help putting it in.

Ok Thanks for the info. Ill see if I can get there. It's about a 5 hour drive for me. I'll try though.

The killer for the Fantasy pulls is the driveshaft loops and shut off or I would go pull.

Jeff, figured I would see you in Orfordville this Sunday? Whats wrong with your truck?

To pull in the 2.6 you don't have to have a shut off. Well I wont anyways.. I got the ok. Just need to make an attempt with loops and u-joint shields...

Back