Hey, new member

HazinHtown

Hello everyone,

My names Kyle, I'm from Hagerstown, Md. New to the comp. diesel forum, but not new to forums all together. I'm an active member over at svtperformance.com. Anyways, im 21 years old, I work for my stepfather at our family business of pumping septic tanks.

I've had a bundle of vehicles since i turned 16. I've had a 2000 V6 mustang, a 1998 dodge ram 318 gasser with a body lift and 33's, a 1995 mustang gt with boltons and it made 250hp and 295tq, a 1980 f150 with 6 inch lift and 351windsor swap, a 2002 suzuki gsxr 750, a 2004 cobra which made 483hp and 460tq, and finally my last vehicle a 1995 cummins, which went from barebone stock to somewhat heavily modified in less than a year.
My cummins had about 159k miles on it when i bought it for 6000$ from the original owner who was an older gentleman. Modifications at completion are as follows-
Fuel plate/aneroid removed
Full Cut Delivery Valves
370 Marine Injectors
Grid Heater Delete
Timing @ 23*
ARP Head Studs
New headgasket
Head was O-Ringed by east coast diesel
New valves, 60lb springs, retainers
Dual crankcase breathers
Refab starter
New water pump
Full Wire tuck done by myself
Every gasket on the motor was replaced besides oil pan/rear main seal.
Dowel pin fix.
Holset Super 52 turbo w/ 4inch downpipe
Haisley machine super single disc clutch/flywheel/pressure plate
Haisley machine 1 3/8 billet input shaft
35x12.50 super swamper tsl's
Aftermarket racing seats on factory dodge seat brackets to keep center consol.
0-100psi boost gauge autometer cobalt
Pyrometer autometer cobalt gauge
Custom 10'' Stack
Exstang bedcover cut out around stack
Battery's relocated to the bed
New rear bumper from LMC
skyjacker shocks on all 4 corners
3inch blocks in rear
2.5 leveling kit up front
cd deck with 2 10 inch subs and polkmomo 6.5x9

Here's the 1st day i brought it home:
justgothome.jpg

a few months ago:
bars2.jpg

dragstrip:
dragstrip3.jpg

motor with the super52:
IMG_3762.jpg

and the aftermath...
wreck4.jpg

I recently was in an accident with the truck and rolled it on the drivers side. The truck was totalled but i drove it home and tore it down. Now all the good parts are at my house and the truck went to the scrap yard. Plans are to buy a 3rd gen, but i need to sell some of the larger items to help with a downpayment so motor dana 80 rear wheels and tires are all for sale, and i will make a for sale thread here soon. Thanks everyone!

Back