Hey ya'll

How much hp.

Where in pa? Anywhere near Bradford? And to clear the water for people who still don't realize this is the internet, are you over 18?

And to everyone else, who (besides Texans, who think the world is flat and they're at the center) really thinks Texans are the only ones to say ya'll?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Pretty much with the ya'll in Texas. Maybe I'm just used to living buy Texas. Don't hear the Mexicans say ya'll around where I live.

I use to live in Tn I picked it up there while I lived there....

Im from NY, near Bradford. And i lived in Tn for a while, in Johnson city area. Ya'll was an every day thing in both places lol, even where i lived in north Dakota.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Nope from PA. An need some insight on how to post a pic on here I haven't figured that out yet! LOL An to clear any "coal roller" stero type my truck will be built for Hp not smoke

Sorry to inform you, but you labeled youself...quite literally.

But you have at least answered a question. So there may be hope for you. You should be able to find plenty of help in central PA.

Yes just because I have that as my "name" on here doesn't mean anything it is associated with my photography business name Rollin Coal Photography
Sorry to inform you, but you labeled youself...quite literally.

But you have at least answered a question. So there may be hope for you. You should be able to find plenty of help in central PA.

Welcome to comp d!!!! Carlisle is about 15 mins from me :) Please tell me Liberator isn't helping you?!?!

Last edited:
Thank you an NO liberator is NOT "helping":bang me. The shop I co-own is taking care of all my parts.:woohoo: an pics will be put upi soon as I figure this thing out
Welcome to comp d!!!! Carlisle is about 15 mins from me :) Please tell me Liberator isn't helping you?!?!

I use to live near the Morristown area an I never heard til I move to TN

I live in New Market........hello neighbor.

On the pic, choose one on your facebook, right click it, select copy image location, paste that
B]-->

Back