Hi guys.

cstalnaker

Hello, my name's Craig. I'm on every other forum that has anything to do with a Cummins or a first gen. so you all probably know me. I have a 1992 Cummins, some mods and a dump bed. Made 327 at TS this weekend. Dyno sucked, everybody that ran had low numbers, so hopefully I can get on a better dyno sometime this summer and get another reading.

Here's my piece of junk:

Dyno012.jpg

Dyno014.jpg

Dyno016.jpg

Dyno015.jpg

roachcoach009.jpg

Dyno starts at around 1:30:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i71rUwTfwU&feature=g-upl"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i71rUwTfwU&feature=g-upl[/ame]

Last edited:
Good lookin 1st gen Craig! Very Sharp. We are in the process of redoing a 92 right now with a p-pumped motor.

Sharp truck, those 3rd gen wheels set it off nicely! Most new trucks would struggle to put that amount of power down! :welcome:

Truck looks and runs good man! That 64 cleans it up real good when it lights!

Thanks JQ, it is a horse when it lights(maybe a miniature pony compared to yours, lol). For a 7600 lb truck it runs pretty good.

Last edited:
Welcome. And that truck looks clean. What were your torque numbers if you don't mind me asking.???

Thanks JQ, it is a horse when it lights(maybe a miniature pony compared to yours, lol). For a 7600 lb truck it runs pretty good.

I still remember the first time I went around the block with 300rwhp. As a bump from 170rwhp, it was awesome. I am sure the truck feels sweet.

Welcome, been here about a month and there is a ton of info on this site!! You will enjoy it!!

As always your truck looks AWESOME!!

I asked. Hahaha, thanks for the reply. I'm Always curious with everyone's first gen torque numbers. What kind of numbers are you shooting for?

Last edited:
Well, here's what kind of numbers I'm shooting for now!! lol

P-pump059.jpg

P-pump061.jpg

P-pump062.jpg

P-pump066.jpg

P-pump068.jpg

P-pump070.jpg

P-pump071.jpg

P-pump072.jpg

P-pump074.jpg

P-pump075.jpg

I'm buildin' for around 550/1100 now. It'll be a few months, but I think I can get there.

Awesome. Yeah I was ready to go that route. I ended up trading stackx2 for his twins. Maybe one day I'll by a second gen. I wanna see how much more I can get out of this ve first. Then leave it and move on. What application was that motor from?

Back