Hi im...

cumminsdirtygrl

keep dreaming
Hi ive gotten several pm's to introduce myself so here goes... I live in ohio.. im addicted to diesel smoke. My diesel addiction began with a 97 dodge cummins ext cab 5 speed.. I wrecked and totalled it.. so then I got a 97 powerstroke (turd) so I sold it.. then I bought a 2003 dodge 3500 jacked up dually... and then I bought a 2010 F450 King Ranch 4 door dually.... that about sums that up...

I dream of owning an international scout II someday... as well as another 12v

I can work on my own vehicles... drive ANYTHING

Youll find me at pulls beer drinking and bullsh*tting with the best of them!

there now you know me

Last edited:
Cari! Glad to see you finally introduced yourself. Don't mind the boys, they're all pervs anyway. If they start givin ya hell just get your man to grab the camera, while you run em over in that 450 lol. (Nuttin like popcorn and beer to watch a good movie) :hehe:

Hope to see you at TS and some of the other events this year!

~Angela

Welcome to CompD!

If you post a slutty pic, you MUST be covered in grease and using tools. And it can't look staged. Otherwise, I will come up there and kick ur butt.

fat-girls-pickup-truck.jpg

EAT IT UP BOYS! BAHAHA

ok ok if you didnt laugh then you have no sense of humor...

heres me with my old dually
truvk.jpg

and at schieds
schieds.jpg

cant find any working on the truck on this computer but I will be searching

Official welcome to compD but you obviously know many of the folks around here already.

I am pretty sure I remember someone (probably the significant other) posting that blue dually with a nice gooseneck attached to it, absolutely beautiful :rockwoot:

Good to see ya picked up a nice solid truck though lol :ford:

Back