HI!

Rustin

Let the Beatings Begin!
I was told this is where the best Diesel Competitors come to! So I am jumping on board! I Willing to learn all that it takes to be apart of this community! I have been an in-active MARINE for over ten years. I was a 3522 Diesel Technician from 1994-98 SEMPER FIDELIS! I am 9 units away from getting my A/S in Diesel Technology. Ray Nicholas has been very instrumental in the things I have studied Because of Ray I want to continue on to get my Bachelors in Haver Montana. my main Studies have been Performance, Emission, & Bio-fuels. I want to learn how to properly custom tweek manufacturers ECM software. I am willing to relocate! I am constantly full of Ideas! some to expensive and some that needs feedback in-case they are to far out of scope! My first project is to get 24+mpgs, and neer 400hp out of a early 1999 PowerStroke. I know... I know... I have already heard it! I am going to try anyway! right now I am waiting on funds to get two stock injectors to finally clear all codes! Then I am going to Dino it! Then the Mods from my list will start going into effect! My self and my fiancée have been brewing our own Bio-diesel and have been using it in our truck off and on with no problems (we have a good testing and brewing procedure). Just to let you all know! I am a Fan of the Duramini (Congrats on winning the Power Challenge), and of course my home town Redding's own J&H Ramcharger. To the gang at Riffraff Diesel Performance I hope to help represent our love of the Ford! I have never been more inspired by the things I have learned from all three of you guys.
I am currently looking for a shell truck to build a puller out of. Not sure what class to run in?
Thanks To all that ran the Redding Drag strip (they need to rebuild it)! till my next post or thread Thanks for having me!

Last edited:
I guess when your only local cummins hero has to spray the piss out of his truck the other locals who make more power with one on fuel only and tuning aren't real excited to see ya. Welcome anyway.

Welcome. Ever feel like all new members are like roadkill, just layin' there waiting to be eatin' by the buzzards? :hehe: Thanks for your service to this country!

Welcome. Ever feel like all new members are like roadkill, just layin' there waiting to be eatin' by the buzzards? :hehe: Thanks for your service to this country!
Thanks! Back in 1998 I moved to Tulsa! then in 2003 I moved back home. PM What shops are out there So I can refer some friends?

I guess when your only local cummins hero has to spray the piss out of his truck the other locals who make more power with one on fuel only and tuning aren't real excited to see ya. Welcome anyway.
Your correct (So he uses the Nos. Good grief man). Next time I will put a blurp about Jefferson-state Diesel which put on their second diesel rally at Redding. Which needs to upgrade the track severely! I like Jefferson-state Except when a few are bad mouthing their competition when they don't deserve it. When they do. have at it. Say it to their face. That is what I do. make sure to put it in a way that they can learn to change from. Why cause a War that is unnecessary.

and before I forget. Thanks for bringing the NHRDA to redding Jefferson-state Diesel this last one was excellent! I hope it will get even bigger next year!

Last edited:
Thanks! Back in 1998 I moved to Tulsa! then in 2003 I moved back home. PM What shops are out there So I can refer some friends?

I don't know of any to be honest. I prefer to turn my own wrenches with the help of everyone on this site and a gentlemen that lives in Stillwater that is the diesel mech for the dealership here. He has a shop at his house too.

I don't know of any to be honest. I prefer to turn my own wrenches with the help of everyone on this site and a gentlemen that lives in Stillwater that is the diesel mech for the dealership here. He has a shop at his house too.

Hummm... I guess they will just have to fly me in. Thats already happened twice. I have a friend Hectorville Ok. Thats by Liberty Mounds with an 2000 Excursion that I work on. Nothing major a few upgrades and few maintenance procedures that I had to show him. Thanks!

Ya. You better fly in. I wouldn't be any help of a Ferd unless you need fuel. LOL

Ya. You better fly in. I wouldn't be any help of a Ferd unless you need fuel. LOL

More then likely the fuel then LOL!!!!!!!

Any diesel get together over in OK?

Last edited:
Back