HID help....FORD install questions..

TANKS 250

Hey guys...look at me..
4 questions.

2005 f250

1. Is this a hi/low kit?

100_0106.jpg

2. which pin goes into which stock pin hole?

a. little red coming from little little bulb.
b. 2 backs tied together.
c. big red coming from ballast.

HIDQUESTION.jpg

3. Do I need a relay?

4. leaving the 4th question open,..I may need to ask one more....LOL

I told you to get the Retro Solutions kit...now you have junk.
That "high" bulb is halogen and about 1/4 as bright as your current low beam...it's useless and it gets in the way of the HID bulb making a good beam pattern. Enjoy your new splotchy headlight pattern.
As for the wires....if it's not true plug-n-play....do yourself a favor and send it back and buy a better kit.

nope...LOL

It's getting packed up and given back.

I don't have the money to buy a kit right now,..I'll just wait until I can.

from what I'm hearing,,...and now seeing...only one company...RETRO Solutions

I was wondering if you were going to post in here rich, when I saw the HID help I thought....didn't we tell him to buy retro?

Ive heard good things about xenon depot on the import forums?

Anything on them?

I was wondering if you were going to post in here rich, when I saw the HID help I thought....didn't we tell him to buy retro?

Key word....BUY....

no funds means no BUY....LOL

I have to save for an entire year, and use my tax money to fund the BASH on the BAYOU.

...well....front end had to be fixed...bought Dynatrac.
...blew up rear end.....had to call Randy's ring and pinion, and a local install shop.

savings...gone...tax money...gone

there are no funds for HID's right now.

Oh man... Big can-o-worms.. ;)

HID Headlights - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

The kit you have is only high/low to pass inspection. You would never be able to aim it properly.

The kits that go into a halogen headlamp will work "okay." You can generally adjust them and get them good, but they will never be 100% right. It's the nature of how HIDs work compared to halogen bulbs. The topic has been beat to death on most HID forums..

I would look into new headlamps when you get the HID kit. You will be happy with the results.

i have xenon in my street bike... most blinding light you'll ever see.. makes your eyes spot faster then crap.. had them for 3 years no prob all plug and play. its a good way to keep idiots from pulling out in front of you!! im minus one nice r6 because of it

Back