HIDs and Headlights assembly results

Im not sure why but everyone asks if it is off of an hd chevy. it actually came off of my buddies 2010 dodge 2500. i ordered some mounting brackets to allow it to bolt up in the same spots as the stock one. the liners i dont think i had to trim i cant remember off the top of my head. if i had to it would have been minor. you can make your own mounts all it is, is a cross between the 4th gen style and 2nd gen. thanks getblown5.9 for posting the pictures for me i still havent figured out how to do that here on compd.

i can i did these when i had time for mine. i have another set waiting to be sealed right now that are matte black to match my wheels and stack. i have installed halos for other ppl before no problem. I do have a full time job that calls on me a bunch so when i do get to work on them i dont get much time. if needed im sure i could do a write up for the 2nd gen guys. will also be doing another 3rd/4th gen so may just do a write up on them as well.

I'd be interested, I may pm you. I love my retro solutions, but in the stock housings they don't direct the light the way I would like.

Back