High hp trucks at TS ??

I'm curious as well, I only watched a few dynos. I know I was shocked when I saw a 6.0 make 957.(But only 4**hp on fuel LOL)

2 powerstrokes made the most hp but it was on spray 6.0 made 1089 and 457 on fuel.

a 7.3 made 992 on spray.

fuel only there was an 06 dodge mega cab that made 902hp

and a dmax that made 850ish i think that was fuel only.

Danny

yes, the fuel numbers were low on the 6.0L because the wastegate was set to open really, really early since we were spraying. It's 600-650rwhp fuel only.

yes, the fuel numbers were low on the 6.0L because the wastegate was set to open really, really early since we were spraying. It's 600-650rwhp fuel only.

It sounds MEAN, I heard that thing wind up from across the grounds on your first pull.

I got a good vid of the 7.3 that hit 992 on spray, but I wont be able to post until tomorrow

I made 843hp. 1472tq and blowed one injector
Dmax form nebraska made 857hp and then tried for higher and blowed thru his tranny david dunbar said that's fuel only

Ok my informative had said TS... Guess thats what I get for second hand info lol

did any of the top pullers run their trucks on the dyno... I am just curious what kind of hp the top pullers are putting down.

dyno's dont mean anythng on a pulling track! if you are within 100hp of everyone else an your truck hooks better and setup better you will win.... one thing ive learned from friends and proof..lol

dyno's dont mean anythng on a pulling track! if you are within 100hp of everyone else an your truck hooks better and setup better you will win.... one thing ive learned from friends and proof..lol

thats what I'm trying to figure out if I'm even in the same league as some of these guys.

I woulod say something like this maybe

2.6 300-900

2.8 300-1200

3.0 600-1400

pro mod..idk maybe like 1700+..lol

Ya the Black D-max from Nebraska was Built by Merchant and he drove it down there and Towed the white D-max in 2.6 donw there with it that he built for a guy up here. It was a fuel only run that did 857hp on the small tune but it blew threw the tranny on the big tune and only did like 800. Had an ATS 5 tranny ......time for the Merchant tranny now.

Back