high hp vp street truck?

bahdiesel2001

its in the works!
my latest dyno i made 500 and im just wanting to step it up to a crazy ass street truck with single charger i will pull and drag it every once and a while mostly just take it out on weekends
mods
e.d 2.6
ddp comps
hotrod pump
.093 lines tubes
fass 150
o ringed and headstuds
hd pushed rods
built trans
edge comp and smarty

i was just looking for some options? p pump/dragonfire/monster pump im just confused what way to go and which would be best for the street?

You don't need crap to get time slips under 13.0. If you have 500hp you should easily get that now. I ran 11's with 638hp in a extended cab truck.

I went 12v in my race truck after one season being a p pumped 24v due to valve train reliability, injector lines that are worth a damn, and a better injector selection.

Those are good selling points but I will be loyal to the 24v forever LOL

im just lookin for a the best way to get it to 700 hp and for it to **** and get lol and still be able to take it to go out to eat in on weekends

Pick up a 12v motor for cheap swap it in and sell your 24v parts. Thats what I would do.
If you want to swap expect plus or minus 3k. Yes you can do it cheaper but I had around 4200 in mine after a CDS 12mm pump and re-doing my fuel system and some new injectors.

i made 500 hp with a silver bullet, crap injectors and a edge comp... shouldnt be that hard to do with a good set of injectors. like stated above talk to adam winslett. or any of the guys at left coast diesel. thats just my opinion

I would try to get more out of what you have first....11's or 12's should be no problem with the VP as long as you have traction. Are you willing to use nitrous at the dragstrip?

silver bullet, mach 7s, hrvp or even a sovp, drag comp or tst comp or like i had a redline unlimited, power puck for timing or ez for timing and thats a solid 550hp daily drivable. throw a kit or 2 of nitrous and thats 750hp thats still daily drivable. thats the setup i ran on my old duallie and drove it everyday, sprayed it at the track, and dependable.

x2

you wont have a very streetable vp truck with 750hp

with nitrous you can have a very dependable 700 plus truck. i made 548 on fuel and 713 on the jug and drove it every single day and sprayed it at the track.

Back