highest HP 6.7 ??

12Vcummins95

just wondering what the biggest number on fuel alone anyone has gotten out of the 6.7 ?

I know of at least two that are over 500...I don't think anyone has broke the 600 mark though or that I've heard of anyways.

Ohhhhhhh very nice!!! I'm curious to see what that bad boy will crank out!

PDI has one at 618 i believe, Reb has one that i believe is over 600, 632 i believe and there are a few others that are starting to make big power with them. Reb also has had a 6.7 over 1k hp but that was with 5.9 electronics and stuff on it.

Wow....sweet!! About time people start cranking these bad boys up:rockwoot:

Try asking this on the dirty tropical rainforest. You'll get slapped harder than a ho.

You gonna find that the 6.7 won't handle the torture that th CR's and 24 and 12's can handle. The Siamesed blocks are crap.

You gonna find that the 6.7 won't handle the torture that th CR's and 24 and 12's can handle. The Siamesed blocks are crap.

the block is not the problem. the rods and that longer stroke is the problem. block held up to 1000k plus hp then a rod let go.

MAX you straying a little bit LOL.
oh you don't know who this is ???
here is a hint i just bought your twin set up :rockwoot:

not done with the install yet though.

The siamesed blocks are a solid single casting. One would think that should be stronger.

mines 582 and 1468 with nos and stock cp3,liftpump,injectors,turbo, and clutch

Back