highest hp cr on fuel?

getnitbo

DO YOU NEED MY ASSISTANCE
as the title states whats the most hp out of a cr cummins on fuel? doesnt matter twins or single chragers. anybody with high numbers please list em! thanks ;-)

Last edited:
800's has been done a few times....900's anyone?? what did llyod do on fuel?

Lenny at Dynomite did 932 with twins and a TST, IIRC.

788 with a single silverbullet here,, 1013 with spray

Kevin

Thank you,, cant wait til I can afford to go with twins. AND some better electronics, that was with a diablosport with a rkl puff tune, nothing special. I have a PPE hot + 2 that was written for me, but I couldnt get the keyboard to work on the day of the dyno,,,

Kevin

I have a custom set of ddp's made for me by ross. They do great work over there. Very impressed with the product and the service

Kevin

so the CR CTD is behind the Duramax on fuel only???

i heard a CR CTD making like 1200+hp, but that was with a healthy dose of N2O

twinmega06 said:
what did the pdi megacab do? was thinkin it was over 1000 on fuel?

That PDI truck made 1008.1 HP on fuel.

So Purehybrid where are the duramax's at on fuel?

Last edited:
Keiths Duramax "Nastygirl" put down over 1000 on fuel only on Dunbars dyno at Merchants Spring Fling 2007.

lloyd's truck is 1289 on some spray and i'm sure there is even more left in that beast of a truck.

Last edited:
mine did 860 on fuel, but had only been together for a couple hours and had no time to really tune. It was with just the smarty and nothing else for programming. Tim Barber did 875 with much smaller sticks than mine and similarly set up turbos. :D I should also note, my injectors were done with nitrous in mind.

There is a CR that should make its way to the dyno in April or early May that with any luck should be well north of 1000hp on fuel only.

Im pretty sure that I could get into the 900's pretty easily, more air alone could do it,,, I have alot of black smoke right now,, dosent really clean up on just fuel..... but like the saying goes, til I prove it its only talk

Kevin

Ya I made 930 at 1676 on a stock moter.Cam,valve springs,2 stock CP3s,TST on lvl 3, and S3/S4 combo that Peter Orr tossed together in 3 days,DDP comp 200s.

So now the comp is being lowered and turbos are growing. I predict 1070 on #2 only. And will continue to drive it every day.

Thanks Southbend Clutch for holding the good times together.

Back