Highest VP44 HP?

JFlagg

Gun for Hire
I've been bored lately and started searching the forums. We all know that the 12Vs put out craptons of power, and the CR guys are right on their heels. My question is, what is the highest DOCUMENTED VP44 HP? I know that having a VP44 I am stuck with a certain amount of power to make short of doing a 12v swap. Just curious as to what has been done with this pump, however limited the fuel output is. any input would be great appreciated, my curiousity will thank you...

700 is about the limit with an SO pump

OK, I knew of some 600+ trucks, I just wasn't sure how much past that a VP could go. Thanks guys.

832 was jetpilot's old number with nitrous and single turbo.

there has been another single turbo/nitrous vp44 make 790hp in the last 2 months, dzlfarmboy of TNT performance.

i dont know what the official highest hp on #2 only is tho, i think multiple guys claim to hold that title.

I did 659hp uncorrected on a Dynojet in my '02 on #2 only (2004). Corrected it went 700.1hp on #2 (2003).

637hp uncorrected using water/meth at 5000ft elevation. I think Idahoctd has the highest on #2 only.

Not yet - I've gotta replace a gov pressure and transducer in my tranny and I'll be at the track. Hope to have some soon.

I went 728 a couple years ago with nitrous and a VP

Timbeaux38 said:
Gus, that 785 corrected?

Uncorrected - if I remember right. I know that 11.54 last year wasn't at the full power with the nos. Was spraying very little. Pretty sure very low 11's could have been done and will be done by this truck soon.

713 with an HO pump right now and really hoping for some HUGE numbers here in the next week or so. i will keep you guys posted

LOL, I was waiting for Adam to chime in.

Where you at? you actually working?

farmboysdiesel said:
Uncorrected - if I remember right. I know that 11.54 last year wasn't at the full power with the nos. Was spraying very little. Pretty sure very low 11's could have been done and will be done by this truck soon.

Was that 11.54 at Rockingham... ?

If so I witnessed it.

Back