Hiring

2Tone12V

I am looking for someone to handle tech calls and customer service. Someone with patience that wants to help somebody out but can follow procedures set forth by the company. Salary pay, benefits, etc. Pay based on experience. I don't want anyone over qualified. Just basic wrench skills and an understanding of trucks. Pretty simple stuff to learn.
I would also prefer to have someone that wants to travel or is available to travel. We attend LOTS of shows each year. Expenses are all paid for, travel vehicle provided etc. Even my truck if I can trust you will take care of it. These travel include NHRDA events, 4Wheel drive jamborees, training with various dealers/distributors-which includes a full week of "training" in cancun or other islands out of the USA. It's definately not a job that your gone the majority of the time. But there are 10-20 weekends of the year to be gone. I will attend some of them as well. Let me know if you or anyone you know may be interested. Thanks

What a frikin good job for a single dude who loves trucks!
Whats the cost of living around the office?

This sounds like the perfect job for me. Too bad i didnt see this before i settled in here at RamBoyz. Love it here. But we will continue to sell your product so whoever gets this awesome job will have plenty of work to do.

Back