Hmmmm

You should have dug some trenches on that beach. LOL

I am loving the sound coming from your turbos. In a couple of weeks, I should have my piping for my set up, trying out 62/65/14 over s480 1.32 a/r.

I keep trying to talk my wife into one, but she bought a regular little camera instead. LOL

I keep trying to talk my wife into one, but she bought a regular little camera instead. LOL

I had to specify with mine which one and she asked my, why do you need that one this one does all this and takes video LOL

I had to specify with mine which one and she asked my, why do you need that one this one does all this and takes video LOL

Had many conversations like this ^^^^^

I like the, "lets buy this one now and the good one later" conversations. Some people don't realize, that's the expensive way!

So when's the 63 go on?
I want a 63 over gt55 just like you, only on a CR 5.9 so ill keep an eye on this

Hot dang you dug this one up LOL. Should arrive friday and hopefully its a bolt on deal.

Hot dang you dug this one up LOL. Should arrive friday and hopefully its a bolt on deal.

Yes, yes I did lol
I watched this thread when it was always on the top of "today's post" but never sub'd to it
Then I see the 351 forsale & went stalking you to see what you were up to & figured I'd kinda force ya to update this thread with the new turbo lol

No need to file a restraining order, I'm gently I promise lol

Back