Hollister, CA Dyno Day and Show and Shine

CL2000 said:
Ne one going?
got comfiramations from quite a few decent HP guys over the last couple days...

there will also be a raffle for some cool prizes as well!!!:rockwoot:

big Hp guys. Like that dork from diesel place that has a tuner and says he has a high HP duracrap. That kind of high HP guy???LOL

Dude, does he have some schooling in store.....:shake:

strokin_early99 said:
big Hp guys. Like that dork from diesel place that has a tuner and says he has a high HP duracrap. That kind of high HP guy???LOL

Dude, does he have some schooling in store.....:shake:
hmmmmm...might see one (dang cummins of course) go 1200....should see one go at least 800....ill leave it at that:banned:

Marc said:
hmmmmm...might see one (dang cummins of course) go 1200....should see one go at least 800....ill leave it at that:banned:

Duh, like a "freaking okies really dig'um", FORD, could go 1200hp. In my dreams maybe but never in reality. Well,,,,,,,maybe with a swap:banghead:

strokin_early99 said:
Duh, like a "freaking okies really dig'um", FORD, could go 1200hp. In my dreams maybe but never in reality. Well,,,,,,,maybe with a swap:banghead:
lol..u and i both wish:doh:
(by the way...i clicked the wrong smiley at the end of that statement and realized it too late to edit it...)

hey mark , its adam. i was at the shop today when Reb called ya and i am lookin forward to this alot. like you mentioned, hopefully a 1200hp pull and a couple of 800hp pulls. see ya on saturday morning buddy.

inline6power said:
hey mark , its adam. i was at the shop today when Reb called ya and i am lookin forward to this alot. like you mentioned, hopefully a 1200hp pull and a couple of 800hp pulls. see ya on saturday morning buddy.
Cant wait to meet you guys....lookin foreward to a great time and some good HP pulls!!!

yeah same here. we are going to leave about 7am so we should be there around 9 930 ish. lookin forward to this. already got the truck loaded on the trailer and ready to go. just gotta get my nitrous bottles filled and i am ready to rock and roll.

just be glad im not going. wouldnt want to hurt ol' reb's feelings. but to drive 5 hours w/o a sure dyno spot doesnt seem sensible. have fun guys.

make ya a deal mike...u show up and ill make sure you hit the dyno....i cant garantee what time of the day ill be able to squeeze you in but ill get you on;)

hmmm.. thats a very nice offer. i might have to take you up on that! ill let you know if i can go. got a wedding tomorrow night maybe i can get out of it. thanks marc thats very cool of you.

BIGRPOWR said:
just be glad im not going. wouldnt want to hurt ol' reb's feelings. but to drive 5 hours w/o a sure dyno spot doesnt seem sensible. have fun guys.
you ford guys are always the ones with the best sense of humor. i dont think i have ever heard of a ford even close to 1000hp alone 1200hp. i know that ford pulling truck, the one that had twin p pumps on it was close to a 1000hp but i hardly believe you would even come close to hurtin Rebs feelings, plus your right, i dont think it would be worth a 5 hour drive to get beat by a little inline6 motor lol. jk man i do have to say your ford does run pretty well. i was fairly suprised at the Redding event a while back when you dynoed your truck, first time i have ever seen a ford with a set of balls.

inline6power said:
i know that ford pulling truck, the one that had twin p pumps on it was close to a 1000hp

Ben has over 1000hp, last I herad he was doing great in the Mod class.

BBD

Tcolesanti said:
They are not "twin p-pumps" its got a Mack V8 pump on it.

-Tom
then it has changed becuase it use to have twin 4 cylinder p pumps on it. i will find the pictures to show you.

had to throw a jab huh adam? lol
no i dont expect to be close to reb, his truck is mean... but i would expect do the ford family proud. in redding i think i top 3'd on the dyno, considering how many dodge and duramax's were there... i was happy. hopefully i can make it manana. if not best of luck and i hope everybody has a good time.

BIGRPOWR said:
had to throw a jab huh adam? lol
no i dont expect to be close to reb, his truck is mean... but i would expect do the ford family proud. in redding i think i top 3'd on the dyno, considering how many dodge and duramax's were there... i was happy. hopefully i can make it manana. if not best of luck and i hope everybody has a good time.
sweet thanks for the support bud, hopefully you can come as well. would love to see your truck agian. well if you make it i will be talkin with ya tomorrow if not, i will see ya around another time i am sure. and yes i believe you were in the top 3 or 4 in redding. i did 713 and i think i was 4 or 5. well see ya bud.

Back