Holset HX-60 turbo

nwpadmax

Turbo Geek
Unused HX-60, never been run on an engine. It has been used for mock up and as such may have fingerprint marks or slight scratches here and there, but nothing that would affect performance.

Turbine: 11-blade, 97mm inducer, 92mm exducer.
Turbine housing: 25cm. Comes with adapter to 5" exhaust pipe.
Journal bearing CHRA with feed and drain adapters
Compressor: Billet 7+7 blade Harts Wheel, clipped to 3.0", 112mm exducer
Compressor cover: modded for clipped (non-protrusion) wheel, comes with steel v-band outlet adapter to ~4" tubing.

If you are interested in this turbo, but you want some changes to it, PLEASE ASK. For example, I can likely get 27cm exhaust housing swapped on with little cost. Or, if you want the clipped wheel removed and just want a stock billet wheel and cover, let me know. Any changes or service work would be done at Columbus Diesel because I trust them for the best work and they have extensive knowledge of pulling turbos.

Price: $3000 as pictured, plus shipping. Any mods you would like, I'll figure what it would cost and let you make the decision.

Turbo is sold as-is without warranty (just like most other turbos you buy anywhere) because I cannot be responsible for what happens to it after it leaves my shop.
IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

I'll give you a bump for a bangin price on some serious hp turbo. Wish I had the cash for it right meow

Narrative says 11blade turbine, I count 12. Did I misread?

Geeminy Christmas. :nail:

Pictures don't lie! 12-blade turbine, sorry everyone.

Working on a price for the 2.6 PPL version, thanks for the PMs guys.

Can you take the finger marks off of it?

LOL for the right price I can paint it up in a "Hello Kitty" theme for you Jeff!

Update:

I was able to do some parts swapping and was able to keep the 2.6 PPL version costs reasonable.

How about $3200 shipped and insured to your door, continental US.

Or if you're somewhat close to Pittsburgh, we can meet up and knock off the shipping costs. IIRC it's about 70 lbs packed.

Timeline - it will take ~2 weeks for the conversion, and allow ~1 week to get it to you.

Bump, conversion to 2.6 PPL is complete, see above ad with pics.

Back