Horsepower Guesstimate ???

FlyingHighRacin

OK I know I wont reallly know what the truck can put down till I actually dyno it. Hopin to actually put it on the rollers down at TS.

Got some guys that I know locally sayin that my truck wont put down any more than 600HP with my new build.
Funny thing is too is that I dynoed at a OCR dyno day down by Dayton in 2010 and put down 535/1100 with my old set up. Motor was all stock, had a II 33% cp3, and was runnin a Super B Special. Also just a S06

Just curious who has a similar set up to what mine is now and what they have dynoed. Honestly I from what I have read and seen I think it should be north of 700hp and if not Im gonna be pissed!

Im planning on steppin up to a billet wheeled S472 or S475 once I can get some good tuning also. Of course some more fuel too.

Here is how the build goes now.

.020 Cummins pistons
crank ground and poilshed
12V polished and shot peened rods with ARP bolts
Hamilton 188/220
Rotating assembly balanced to 5000rpm
Head heavily ported with ti retainers, Hamilton HD springs and extreme duty push rods and ARP studs
BW S366 T4 on a second gen. Steed Speed
TC Diesel 60% CP3 with wild rail and 30000CPRV
AD150
150hp injectors
Snow stage 3 water/meth
Smarty SSR 1.7 (patiently waiting for UDC or EFI)
MPM built Tranny

Performance wise thats pretty much it and

Id say ur right at 700 because I had a very similar setup except with the 181/210 cam and made 685 at ts 2 years ago with my old cr

680 uncorrected

Hmm, I thought it would be a bit more than that.

What do you guys think the billet S472/475 and some more fuel would get me? 750+?

Also with my current set up and some good tuning (UDC or EFI) do you guys think I could push 700-725?

I was just hoping to be in the 700s with what is done to it now. :nail:

Getting 700whp out of a 366 means you would be pushing the snot out of it, seems that's around the limit for one from what I've seen...

Back