Hot shoting with Dpf delete?

chuggins10

I have a buddy that has been doing hot shot for awhile an got a 6.4 not long ago and was asking about doing the Dpf delete, H&S, and an intake. Does anybody know what problems he would run into or if anybody would say anything at all as far as DOT goes?

I have a buddy that has been doing hot shot for awhile an got a 6.4 not long ago and was asking about doing the Dpf delete, H&S, and an intake. Does anybody know what problems he would run into or if anybody would say anything at all as far as DOT goes?

If he has to have an annual inspection on the truck and trailer like I do, a tech MIGHT find that and fail him, but it's pretty unlikely. I have an 05 cummins dually and it has no cat or muffler and they have never said anything when i go in to mine inspected.

An ha, I wasn't trying to start an argument or anything. I just wondered if there was a weak link in there somewhere I don't know about.

That black dually belongs to a good friend of mine. He pulls 20k+ on a regular basis. That trailer weighs 7k. We have put 3 small trucks or even 15-18 1k rolls of hay behind that truck several times. It pulls it alot better than my vp truck would.

Last edited:
Forest I would have no issues running heavy with my 6.4

473216dc-8de8-5e4c.jpg

45k gross

I do it all the time. Prepare to stud the heads. KEM 210 tow performance tune, elite studs, S&B intake and egr block off plates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

Don't worry about the DOT and deletes. Every time I've been roadsided or got the red X at a scale house I've asked what they're looking for under the hood and under the truck. Never once have they stated "I'm looking for your emissions equipment to see if your're deleted".

What states will he be "Hot Shotting" in ???

Back