Hotpipe isnt aligning after steed speed manifold install.

So most likely the steed has a lesser angle than your last manifold if its pushing the hotpipe towards the block. I still say if its that close cut your weld at the t6 and reweld it. Can't take more than 30 mins. Beats the hell out of banging and grinding your flange.
I don't think its the angle. The steed is just a beefy/bulk-er piece that doesn't allow the hotpipe go as far inward towards the block.

Don't cut it all the way off. I put it in the saw and cut it in 2 places leaving just about 3/16" holding so it can be bent with just a bit of effort. Make one cut and then make the other in a different area oriented at 90 degrees. this allows it to be bent on 2 different axis. Once it's bolted up, tack it on both cuts and then start welding them a little bit at a time. Makes it duck soup to fit.

Don't cut it all the way off. I put it in the saw and cut it in 2 places leaving just about 3/16" holding so it can be bent with just a bit of effort. Make one cut and then make the other in a different area oriented at 90 degrees. this allows it to be bent on 2 different axis. Once it's bolted up, tack it on both cuts and then start welding them a little bit at a time. Makes it duck soup to fit.

That's basically what I was trying to say. Didn't want to go into a ton of detail cuz I was posting from my phone and I'm too lazy lol

Back