HotRodDiesels 10.24 @ 135

ramctd

AKA RamWheelsBy4
Michael at Hot Rod Diesels ran a new best at our local Texas Diesel Shootout Friday night at Houston Raceway Park. He's been tweaking things on his Pro Street truck again.

The conditions were about as HOT and humid as you can possibly get on the Texas Gulf Coast. Used only a single stage nitrous with a conservative jet. Probably should have turned both stages on and went a little harder. He has had better 60' and 1/8 mile, but this was the fastest 1/4 and mph so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXyxkzblxJc

Unfortunately we think the motor might have been a little wounded and that run may result in some additional new motor mods shortly. :bang

Congrats.

How much does it weigh? 135 MPH is moving in a pickup.

time for balanced bottom end, billet rods, monotherms, more fuel, more air, and WAY more spray!

Garrett

congrats guys, she's a strong runner, hopefully we see you guys again this fall at worlds, you'll be running 9's in no time

congrats guys, she's a strong runner, hopefully we see you guys again this fall at worlds, you'll be running 9's in no time

Well in October/November that run would probably be in the 9.s. Micheal was planning on that run being just the warm up to the "go for broke" pass coming next. But it will be in the 9s before done.

Nice pass hopefully see you guys in Topeka. Sounds like that was pretty much a stock internal motor from what I read in an earlier post? Getting to where you will need to build the engine if that is true. Good luck

Congrats on the pass but sorry to hear of the carnage. Did you ever get your match race "date" with Snow White?

Go ahead, I'm not ashamed that we hurt the motor.
If I was running mid 12's like you I wouldn't be hurting anything either. :shake:

1 engine maybe 2 I could see no shame but once a month is getting a lil ridiculous:kick:

1 engine maybe 2 I could see no shame but once a month is getting a lil ridiculous:kick:

I'll have you know that one lasted at least twice that long I think. :bang

At least it doesn't take Michael FOUR YEARS plus to get his back on the track. :kick:

The admission into this conversation is a 10.24@ 135mph David, put up or shut up :lolly::shake:

Turn on the :nos: David

Michael
HRD

Back