How bad is it?

NADM Marketing

Dontnonuthin
Alright you Eastern Pa (Numidia), NY, RI, MA and NE area diesel heads, how much snow is up there?

Is there enough to cover Bob D. at the Numidia track?:lolly:

Is there enough to replace the concrete barriers for a sled pull when piled to the sides?

Is there enough to make a snow motel, you know they wanted to charge us in FL at the PRI show to go into a bar that was ice?:lolly:

How bad is it?:poke:

5-6" at pocono raceway, I think the brunt of the storm stayed east...but the 50mph winds suck!

mass- 16-20"
nh - here- 10-12"
but its the winds that are the real killer- shakes the house- picks up the snow and total white out before you can blink and hit the brakes

Depends on where the wind blows it lol. I think 5" is what the total was.

My sister in Jersey is literally snowed in at work. About 5 feet is up against the side of the building, and they had almost 2 feet fall.

We had 48inches hit us in northwest pa the first week of Dec,,in 3days,,it was no big deal..just move it,deal with it..get the snow mobiles out and ride them..schools still had school,,heard the governor of Pa said the people in philly were big wussys to cancel a football game,ha,ha..just play in the snow i say,,

The amount of fall wasn't the problem it was the drifting. 50 mph winds will move a lot of snow very fast.

Back