How Common Is This?

B N S slammer

I was going about doing my p-pump swap and getting ready to change cams when I stumbled upon this. These are aftermarket HD pushrods that have been in the truck for 5,000 miles and this was the only one like this.

Attachments

• pushrod.jpg
    pushrod.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 0
I don't wanna be throwin out names because I don't exactly know the reason why this happened. Being that I'm running the stock cam, it seems to be a manufacturing error...

I set them for .020 and .010 when I put the 110 springs in. I checked the lash on a couple when I saw this and they were within spec or extremely close...

Looks like a simple manufacturing flaw. It happens, now its up to the manufacturer on how they want to handle it before you go name dropping. :hehe:

Same thing happened to me… Zach replaced mine though

IMG_1191_zpsce46c394.jpg

We had a batch about a year ago have some incorrect tubes. If anybody has this problem, please send them in and we will update you or upgrade you to the extreme duty free of charge. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We do our best to put out a quality part but from time to time, mistakes happen.

Zach Hamilton

Again I have stated this over and over . Class act guy here.^^ Keep up the great work and service Zach.

We had a batch about a year ago have some incorrect tubes. If anybody has this problem, please send them in and we will update you or upgrade you to the extreme duty free of charge. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We do our best to put out a quality part but from time to time, mistakes happen.

Zach Hamilton

You took care of this problem with me. Thank you sir.

Back