How do I get the vin locked tnt(I need 4k or more)

HT3500

IDK ANYTHING
Just like the title, I sent Bob a couple pm's

I have all the nessary mods, is there a big list to get on or how does this work????

i need it to or if bob is feeling extra giving i sure would like the ssr

According to a post on CF today, he is no longer giving it out. I believe progress is being made on the SSR now, not sure if Marco played with it on the dyno yet here in the States or not.

According to a post on CF today, he is no longer giving it out. I believe progress is being made on the SSR now, not sure if Marco played with it on the dyno yet here in the States or not.

Which I think is BS put the program on the website for anyone to download and also put a waivar form with it also. Now guys are going to have to sell the current smarty and buy a new downloader and spend even more money dynoing their truck to tune it

Good luck on getting the TNT/R or SSR. I haven't had any luck getting it and I have more than enough mods.

Which I think is BS put the program on the website for anyone to download and also put a waivar form with it also. Now guys are going to have to sell the current smarty and buy a new downloader and spend even more money dynoing their truck to tune it

Not sure but I believe the POD can be upgraded via download to the SSR.

I had a link to a shop that was supposed to be able to get it to people, but I lost the link, but I did send the link to another member...... let me see if he still hasit. I never heard one way or the other if the shop was able to do it .

prpl, thats the ssr stuff, op asked about tnt/r which he is NOT giving away anymore.

I don't get why it's not available to us who need it, if it was a 12v all I would have to do is order the parts no nonsense....I'm not trying to be a douch but an answer from Bob or someone direct would be great.

I will talk to Marco tomorrow about this issue, can everyone please calm down. Thanks

I will talk to Marco tomorrow about this issue, can everyone please calm down. Thanks

THANKS BOB for trying to get us some answers. I'm not necessarily mad but I am a little frustated that I can't get the tune when I have more than enough mods. I think what you guys are doing is great and will help a lot of trucks make WAY more HP! And maybe a certain few trucks break some records! :bigsmile: I didn't think I came across as mad or rude, but if I did I apologize now. Please up date us with whatever info you get!

LMFAO. Thanks man . yes the peeling started tuesday and is done. It was nice to meet you too. You are a very nice guy. Good to meet everyone in Bradenton.

Great weekend.

not sure why all the fuss all of a sudden, he was givin it away for quite some time, I jumped when I got the chance. If I stalled and put it off and ended up not getting it I would be kicking myself for sure.

not sure why all the fuss all of a sudden, he was givin it away for quite some time, I jumped when I got the chance. If I stalled and put it off and ended up not getting it I would be kicking myself for sure.

What I can not figure out is the tnt-r is vin locked rev limiter 4k. Must have proper engine mods to get it.
SSR is not vin locked can be ordered by anyone and has a higher rpm than the tnt-r??? Why not put the tnt-r program on the website as a free download

Back