How man fellow 6.0 will be a schieds? cookie monsters debut.

Sonic_Superduty

Common RAILHER!!
well I would like to meet as many of you as possible while Im there,maybe throw a few back:Cheer: . but Im now in the process of getting the truck toghter and ready for schied, hopefully she will run good and the rear-end wont decide it needs to go south on me. :rockwoot:

If you need any help getting ready for Schied's give me a call @ 260-578-3304. I'm in Lima and have absolutlely nothing to do after 4 pm everyday.

-French

well I would like to meet as many of you as possible while Im there,maybe throw a few back:Cheer: . but Im now in the process of getting the truck toghter and ready for schied, hopefully she will run good and the rear-end wont decide it needs to go south on me. :rockwoot:

are they having a tug a truck there? if not what u plan on doing?

Good luck.......wanna bumper pull. The Blue Clues truck is ready...I got a handy dandy note book

haha the cookie monster VS. blues clues! That'd be a good one to see!!

Good luck.......wanna bumper pull. The Blue Clues truck is ready...I got a handy dandy note book

lol sure but it aint gonna be pretty seein as how she will be set up for the sled and not the tugs,,but ahhh what the hell :charger:

Back